You Have Successfully Registered For This Event
- Your confirmation is your PayPal receipt. Please keep it until after the event.
- The event coordinator will receive a copy of your PayPal receipt and will add your name to the list of participants.
- Participants will be added to a special email list for communicating event updates.
- If you need to cancel your participation, please forward a copy of your receipt to the club Treasurer at Richard@lightningvelo.org and indicate your need to cancel. The Treasurer will arrange for your refund.
What to bring:
- Normal ride items such as helmet, filled water bottles, tire repair items, phone, cash / credit card, etc
- Picture ID - This is a required to ride through the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base.
- A blanket to protect your bike while on the trailer during the return trip.
- This is a fully SAG supported ride. Do not load yourself down with excessive snacks, water, sun-screen etc.
There are 4 SAG stops on the 100 mile route, including lunch, and 3 on the 62 mile route.
- A carry-on type bag with a change of clothes to wear on the bus trip back
- Clean up items like towel, soap, shampoo. The end point has enclosed but community style showers available.